Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday night Monster

So Finally i got time to sketch, I actually sat down and just drew away, didn't care where i was going, and what it was turning into, but half an hour later it started to look a bit like one of those gargoyle sculptures, so i sorta ran with that, I already wanted to make something metallic cause a friend needs to me to make a concept for him, and since i havn't draw for along time, this was good exercise too.
I am thinking that one day  i will go back to this guy and refine him a bit, for now this is IT!


2 comments:

  1. Baka told me about you, cool blog! Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks naidia, will post more stuff soon.
    IN the mean while have you tried my game?

    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-leap/id437463487?mt=8

    lemee know if you like it

    ReplyDelete